MARKETING FOR COACHES
Hi Colleagues! Thanks for stopping by.
During my training to be a Coach, I did a lot of research looking at your websites, downloading your free tools and newsletters, watching your hour long youtube shows, liking your pictures on social media and do you know what? Some of you really made me crazy! There are some fundamental and very simple things you need to know about marketing yourself that I want to share with you.
The first point: Not all Marketing is for EVERYONE!
This is key to your success. You need to find out which techniques are going to work for you that will attract your actual target market.
My biggest peeve is the use of social media. Some of your accounts make me want to cry. Don’t try to be everywhere and before you choose a platform, decide if a) you have the time and money to make it work and b) if you know how to use it!
I have over 18 years of professional experience in both Marketing and PR and I genuinely want to help you make your marketing, make sense.
I have created a very simple Marketing and PR tutorial which is easy to understand (no jargon and if there is, I explain it) and comes with a free session with me one-to-one so you can ask me anything you want specific to your practice.
FRANKLY MARKETING can help you to create an awesome Marketing plan that gets you noticed by your ideal clients.
The Online Tutorial and Document include the following:
- Overview of Marketing and PR and why you need it
- Checklist for planning: what you need to include in your plan and where you market
- Action plans for annual planning
- Core Marketing tools for successful coaches
- Guide to PR: how to write a press release, how to pitch etc
- List of Awareness days that you can use in your marketing
- Media contacts list for targeting your ideal media outlets
- Guide to Social Media including set up, scheduling and planning
- Guide to creating a Website including types of content
- Budget planning including where you should spend your money and where you shouldn't
- 2 hours of Marketing/Business Mentoring which you can use whenever you want
- PDF document of the course material for you to keep and refer to