With all the noise surrounding us about Self-Care, how do we actually implement enough to know that it’s working for us without overwhelm? I mean, how many Turmeric lattes will help us beat cancer? And is Charcoal really what I should putting on and in myself? What about Yoga? Pilates? Meditation? Sleep therapy and the rest…
On this Workshop you will leave with a deeper understanding about yourself and what is important for your Self-Care to help manage stress, prevent burnout and create more balance. You will be able to implement easy activities into your life that you can sustain and build on over time. In addition you will be more self-aware and be more able to spot mental health challenges for continued well-being.
WHO’S IT FOR?
- If you’ve been stuck in a rut for a while, struggling to achieve your goals, bored of your routine and want more from your life.
- If you’ve been feeling low, unable to get things going due to work, relationships or health, this workshop is for you.
- If you know what you want, you start things but don’t follow through, if you know you can be doing more to enrich your life, this workshop is for you.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- You will address 12 key areas of your life to create balance
- You will come away inspired by new ways of thinking
- You will have a range of easy to implement ideas for self-care
- You will experience new mindset shifts
- You will have a new community
- You will create a clear plan of action
If you haven’t put yourself first in a while and might have even forgotten how, this workshop is for you.
Each workshop will include 1-2 talks from Self-care providers who I work with personally including Yoga, Pilates, Reiki, Acupuncture, Nutrition and many more. If you’ve not tried a particular form of care, this is a great introduction for you to learn more and even try them out. If you do use any or all of them, we can look into which forms work best for you and how to use them more effectively.
Everyone will also get:
- A weekly follow up from me for 4 weeks after the workshop
- Free sign up to Coach &GO mail which allows you to ask me anything
- Access to a private Facebook group for continued group coaching
- A gift – I do good gifts
- Special discount to the next Unstuck to Unstoppable Retreat
HOW DO YOU DO IT?
- Through a range of Coaching techniques, you will move your life/goals forward, with an action plan to take home with you.
- You will experience different forms of self-care to understand what works best for you.
- You will experience mindset shifts that will affect the way you breakthrough your challenges.
- You will leave with an overall deeper understanding of yourself, your needs, your wants and how to add them into your life in easy steps.
The Unstuck to Unstoppable Workshop takes place on the first Saturday of every month. You can come to one or all of the workshops. You can set your goals for the month, receive group coaching and have a plan of action to take with you. These workshops work great as a one-off but even better if you do them regularly.
London, 11am-3pm. Light refreshments will be served.
To secure your place, payment must be made in advance of the workshop. There are no refunds but if you are unable to attend and have pre-paid, you may be allowed to transfer the ticket to another date or person. Terms and Conditions apply.