In order to be successful, you need to create new daily habits to help you succeed at life. Being successful mean different things to different people. In simple terms, we can measure success by achieving a goal. Creating daily habits to help you succeed at these is the first step to winning.
“You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step”– Tony Robbins
How to implement daily habits
If you can heed this quote, I urge you to. When you’re embarking on any type of change, be it drinking more water, eating more fruit, walking from work, exercising more, changing jobs, finding that dream partner, saving for your travels [insert relevant goals here]. Once you’ve got the planning done and the action plans and the strategies for challenges, you still need to actually do it. This is when overwhelm can come in and bite you. Don’t let it. So long as you can accept that making changes to create daily habits to succeed will take time but will happen with consistency and determination, you will succeed. Just take it one step at a time. Don’t compare yourself to anyone either. This is your journey.
10 daily habits to help you succeed
In no time at all, you’ll see how easy it is to make changes for the better in your life.
- GET AN EARLY START Gain 10-20 minutes and see the difference.
- PICTURE THE DESIRED RESULT Set this as your intention for the day.
- SET YOUR SCHEDULE List your To-Do’s. Batch similar tasks for ultimate efficiency.
- PRIORITISE HEALTHY HABITS Plan out your meals, snacks and exercise.
- SELECT YOUR TOP THREE Keep focussed on your priorities.
- GET TO WORK Start small to gain momentum.
- PLAN FOR TOMORROW Set your future self up for success.
- PRACTICE GRATITUDE Reflect and find something to be grateful for.
- UNPLUG Carve out time for you and those you love.
- COMMIT TO QUALITY SLEEP! Recharge for at least seven hours.
Puja K McClymont | Certified Life Coach in London and NLP Practitioner
Discover my range of coaching programmes designed to get you results. Learn more about my methods and read client reviews. Get coaching insights from the blog, press articles, Self Care podcast or by signing up to my email list.
If you’re ready to experience the benefits of Life Coaching, let’s talk. Book a free call with me today.
Follow me on the socials: