When someone is burning out, there are a lot of unconscious behaviours exhibited. The internal dialogue inside someone who is burning out is often not based in reality or facts.Read more “How relationships are affected during burnout”
Employee Wellbeing Programmes
Workplace Wellbeing Initiatives for a Happy and Productive Workforce
I’m here to help organisations create sustainable, cost-effective and measurable employee wellbeing programmes. I’ve got the experience to help you put together a sustainable and measurable programme that works for your specific organisation.
With my interactive coaching workshops, I address work-life balance. This holistic approach prompts the following for employees:
- Managing stress
- Shifting perspectives
- Reframing mindset
I specialise in working with SMEs in the Hospitality and Travel industries, and Marketing Agencies. Having worked in these environments, I have first-hand experience of the challenges they face. My approach is to focus on the overall reduction of stress levels and to build wellbeing awareness into workplace culture. Each company is different, so I specifically tailor my services to everyone. This is not a ‘one size fits all approach’.
Why Should Your Company Implement An Employee Wellbeing Programme?
What Are The Benefits?
- Increase healthy behaviours – less sick days.
- Increase employee engagement – align employer and employee goals.
- Employees want wellbeing programmes – provide the value they desire.
- Increase resilience to change – help employees embrace change.
- Boost productivity – save money with wellbeing programmes.
- Elevate company culture – make your workforce a happy one.
- Decreased mental health challenges – prevent depression and burnout.
Employee Wellbeing Workshops I Deliver
These can all be tailored to your specific workplace
- Defining Work-Life Balance
- Mental Health Awareness
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Digital Wellbeing
- Sleep Wellbeing
- NLP in the Workplace
- Building Better Relationships
- Mindful Communication
- Stress Management
- Mindset Reframing
- Living with More Calm
How Does An Employee Wellbeing Programme Work?
I keep things simple, so we can have more action than admin. Below is the process to create an Employee Wellbeing Programme. The planning is usually completed within a month.
- Discuss in-person and gain insight into the needs of your company’s wellbeing programme. We will define key objectives and deliverables.
- Implement a series of workshops based on employee and company goals.
- Create an on-going sustainable programme which includes weekly or monthly activities that promote wellbeing within the organisation.
- Review the results.
What is included
- A 90 minute strategy meet to define goals and outcomes
- 6x 2hr Workshops in line with these goals
- A follow up for all attendees after each workshop
- A monthly full day visit for one-on-one coaching
- A report of key themes and challenges with solutions
Minimum 6 month programme for up to 20 employees.